Search This Blog

Saturday 19 February 2011

1. Let The Fun Begin!

Well it did sound like a good idea at the time. 
Way back in August 2009 I was on my way to visit a friend when I noticed a property for sale just down the street from our own home.  This was a large 1264m2 triplex block, hmm this got me thinking!   Anyway I continued on to my destination and mentioned it to our friends (Amanda and Hartley).  Now this is where some people might say it was meant to be....because as it turns out, Amanda and Hartley knew the owner of the block and within minutes Hartley was on the phone and we had organised to meet with the owner and talk about a proposal!
A quick chat over coffee, a hand shake, a signature, a deposit and we had signed up to buy a block that as yet really didn't exist. (Subdivision was still a long way off...but we didn't know it then of course!)
Whew..impulsive? Probably. 
A leap of faith? Absolutely
An adventure? Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment